Sunday 5 June 2011

Solo in London

Shopping is cool but I can only shop for a certain period of time. The rest of the class can shop until they drop but compared to me I shop for necessity not for fun. Today most of the class went on a shopping spree so after a while of shopping I decided to leave and go on an adventure in London by myself. Once I left the group I stared walking and ended up in China town. It was a trip because even though I'm in London, England I felt as if I was in China. As I was walking through China town I came across a christian church. I'm catholic and it is a Sunday so I felt I should at least pop in on mass. It was a traditional chinese christian church and I was pretty much the only only white person in church. The mass was completely spoken in Chinese so I was unable to understand anything during the mass but it was still cool anyways. I didn't understand anything but I was able to at least feel the vibe of the church and it kind of made me feel like home a little. After mass was over I continued on my journey and ended up walking through an apartment complex outside of soho. As I was strolling through the apartment complex I saw a group of little kids playing football in an indoor arena. I have been playing soccer all my life so I decide to ask the kids if I could join in on the game. They were more than friendly and let me join in on the football match. It was raining kind of hard which made it really fun and exciting. It was cool playing football with all these local kids and surprisingly good for their age. It was cool and especially when I scored a goal and of course I had to do a little celebration. After playing for awhile I left and continued on my way home but it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment