Thursday 9 June 2011

Rich of Culture

Today was a complete day of London's finnest culture. We first went to a fashion show that was presented by the graduating class from local colleges. It was impressive to see the creativity from such young stundents, it was very perfessional. It was my first fashion show so i was pretty excited and it was worth every penny. I just love the music, the environment, and just the overall vide of the whole show and the beauftiful women were definitly a plus. I have to say i want to start trying to find more fashion show back home because it was a blast. After the fashion show were mobbed it over to the theater to see Priscilla Queen of the Desert which was drop dead helerious. There were moments were my sides were aching beacause i was laughing so hard but i aint gona lie there were definitly certain parts were i had to look the over way but overall it was my favorite day in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment