Friday 3 June 2011

Bull In a China Shop

Today we were able to get a personal guided tour of some famous high end clothing stores. Our guide was very knownledgeable about the certain stores we visited. He was very useful for students to pick his brain about careers in fashion. It was cool that he was able to show us around and give us the insider scoop. The guided tour made us feel special and important and it was funny when he said we were not allowed to take pictures or draw sketches of any of the store merchandise. It made me feel as if we were visiting some top secret government laboritory. The tour was cool and was well appreciated but i'm not gona lie i felt extremly uncortable beause everything seemed so fragile and expensive. My goal was to just keep my hands in my pocket but i end up knocking over two pairs of expensive display shoes and it made a loud noise which created a scene. I felt like a little kid again like a bull in a china shop. My intenstions were good but i felt so stiff in the stores. Overall it was a educating experience and i definitly will laugh about this later in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment